Sean, Riley and I spent the night at Kooka's (twin sister) house on Tuesday, that night Riley vomited all over the bed, himself and me...eeewww... Yeah, it was as much fun as it reads, loads of fun. Thank you Honey and Kooks for helping me out, that was just gross. I then got the tummy flu from HELL, I was down for the count. Then to add insult to injury my son then gives me pink-eye. REALLY!!!! I feel like Quasimodo, all I need is a bell tower. Anyone have a bell tower I can purchase??
So, you may guess that food was the last thing on my mind this week, so, I will post a lunch and dinner that I love next week, sorry.
I would love to give a shout out to my friend who is on her own journey, Jen, you may have had a upset this week at the scales but you have done it right. You have had one busy week and very little sleep. We have all had weeks where the numbers don't reflect the work we have done. I have had weeks where I gained and thought WTF!!! I have to tell you how impressed I was with the way you kept your composure and cool. Unlike my Diva moment a few weeks ago, wow, you handled yourself with so much dignity. You are AWESOME!!! We will rock the scales this week, I know we will. So lets have a kick butt and rock-it girl...
So my advise this week is SLEEP...We all need sleep in order to lose weight. So, check yourself and make sure you are getting the proper amount of sleep, 6-8 hours a night people...more if you are like me and hate being cranky. Let the sandman in and dream a little dream.
I wish everyone a great week, much love.
Let's Rock It Ya'll
No comments:
Post a Comment