Friday, 23 March 2012

Week 4 Blog

I lost .6 pound...and yes, it may not be a lot for some, but for me I think it is AWESOME!!!
This week I was sick AGAIN, this time with a double ear infection strep throat and the pink-eye from last week, it was tough to get rid of. I went to the doctors on Tuesday and he gave me new meds and eye drops ( I LOVE HIM!!!).

I was able to walk with my buddy 4 times this week, I love solving our world problems during our walks, thank you Jen for your ear and advise. Other then that I was in bed sleeping and honestly snoring my little head off...Big shout-out to the best husband in the world that kept the fort going while I was dead to the family, you are the best Honey Bear, you are the best father and husband, much love to you.

I have lost a total, of 43.6 pounds, I have 6.4 pounds until I reach my first 50 pounds...YIPPEE!!
I have a little problem, some of you may think it's silly but when I started I set my first 50 pound mark as my goal for all new underwear, and I admit I need them...my current unmentionables are so big it is getting to be a personal joke. I am looking forward to the day I get to walk-into the store (not walmart or big box store) and pick out pretty undies. My skinny friends my not understand but I know all my full figured friends know, pretty panties are hard to come by (more so in Canada, I don't know where to go) that not only fit nice but make you feel sexy and don't cost half the farm.

Last week I said I would show you a favourite lunch and dinner, so here we go I hope you enjoy.

Subway Turkey and Ham. I love a 6in flat bread filled/stuffed with ALL the veggies you want. I never use any kind of sauce or mayo. I also love the BBQ Baked Lays (eat only 30 grams for 3 pts), I think they are sooooooooo yumo! and once in a while I have a diet cola. I count this as a 10 pt lunch, and I am stuffed until dinner. I love Subway, so may choices, so many veggies.
Go ahead, go get ya one :)


This is a Asian grilled chicken broccoli dinner. I served it with wilted spinach and green salad. I counted this dinner as 8 pts. I was full and delighted with this dinner. I plan on playing with this to get the point value down and flavor up.


This is what we had for dinner last night. Grilled chicken, baked brussel sprouts with garlic, green salad, spinach, and pineapple, I count this as 6 pt dinner. My kids about cried when they saw so many veggies. I know they don't like them now but, when they are older they will thank me.


Thank you for taking time for sharing my journey this week, have a blessed week.
Much love to you all.

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment