I lost 1 pound this week
45.2 Total loss
I have been busting and a moving this week with my walking buddy, Jen. I was hoping and praying I would have been a better loss, but I will take it. This last week we walked 7-10K a day. I think I will change it up this week by walking 3 days (7-10K a day) and the other 2 days I am going to do my wii fit, so that I can work some of my other muscles.
This last weekend was Easter and we kept to our family tradition, we went to the Toronto Zoo for a family fun filled day. Sean, Riley and I were joined by my twin sister Ericia, her husband Nick and their daughter Soph-io. Ericia and I packed the family lunch so that we would be able to keep is healthy. Thank you Kooks for keeping me on track. I loved this activity, we are all walking for hours, we see cute animals and the kids LOVE it. The bonus the kids sleep like charms that night. Super bonus for me, it keeps me from the tempting candy that the Easter Bunny brought.
For dinner last night I made some of the best baked chicken breasts ever (sorry no pictures). I roasted them with carrots and yellow potatoes, I paired it with a green salad, super yummy!!! The kids even loved it. I really tried to make healthy meals this week knowing that I was working out so hard.
My next goal is to get my 50 pound coin from WW, I am so excited, I am only 4.8 pounds away, 50 pounds is only my half way mark, but I am almost there. I am so excited and so happy!!!! I am praying that I can make it to that mark by the end of the month. So here is to another wonderful and exciting week...I will challenge myself with the new goals I have planned for the week.
I pray everyone has a blessed and wonderful week. Now, lets ROCK THIS WEEK!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment